Monday, November 11, 2013

Azealia Banks Likens Herself To Kanye West



Throughout a later question, Azealia Banks compared herself to Kanye West. 

"Kanye is a virtuoso," Banks said in a meeting with Elle. "Kanye and I are similar to the same individual, however kid and young lady. We're pulling from the same cloud, the same enthusiasm. We're both Geminis, we're the two head avant-gardists in Hip Hop music. It's just me and him. I suppose our consciousnesses are swirling around one another in some peculiar sort of way."  

Throughout the meeting, Banks likewise spoke about living in New York. 

"I live in Washing Heights where I get a great deal of excitement for my hard earned money," Banks said. "My dollar goes far. I've got a tremendous four-pad flat for the same value that I might pay to live in a crate in Soho. I live in a truly thick Hispanic neighborhood so I can play my music boisterous since they adore their music. There's no thumping on my entryway letting me know to turn my music down."  

Past this, Azealia Banks likewise talked about her retention handle with verses. 

"It's muscle memory, when you've done something again and again and over," she said. "When I'm composing stuff that is truly quick, I'll speed the beat down to possibly 4 or 5 Bpm, rap it at an alternate pace then speed it up." 

Banks' meeting could be perused in Elle magazine's December issue, which is in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment